Just a little taster of what’s coming up:
- Crazy for Chevrons – I have recently been inspired by Dotty Doily‘s (check her out!) colourful blog post on crocheting chevrons. I have become obsessed with how easy chevrons are to do and how pretty they look. Here’s a sneak peak at what I have been up to:
- Return of Fabric Friday – I will be talking about the new additions to my fabric stash and showing you what I have been making with them. Check out this gorgeous Tula Pink fabric from her Salt Water collection, I bought from StitchCraftCreate:
- Woodland Friends – Inspired by the new season and the scuttling squirrels forging nuts in the park, I have been gripped by craft world’s woodland animal craze. I will introduce you to my favourite forest animal blogs and I have even been stitching a few friends of my own. Meet Herbert the Hedgehog who has a love of apples:
- Crafty Books I Love – I will be back to reviewing my favourite craft books fro my ever-growing collection giving you an insight and showing you some the projects I have been making!
- Christmas Crafts – with almost only 2 months to go till Christmas its time to drink chai tea and snuggle under a half finished crochet blanket and get crafty. This is my favourite season to thread my needle and dust of the sewing machine for. Making Christmas decorations and presents is one of my favourite pastimes and here is a peak of what’s to come:
In the mean time here is a little of what I have been up to…